Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette » Weftkart
– Use each shade alone, or follow this step-by-step guide to create a look combining shine, warmth, and flush to build a visible 3D pop.
– For an all-over healthy glow, add a highlighter to the Cupid’s bow, bridge of your nose, and the highest points of the face.
– Prep: Apply the Melted Strobe as a base to smooth the skin and amplify the light-reflecting pearls.
– Set: Dab on the lightest highlight from cheek to temple to set and bring out the pop.
– Sculpt: Apply the darker shade under the cheekbones to add dimension and shape.
– Flush: Sweep the medium highlighter onto the apples of your cheeks for a healthy-looking glow.
– The Melted strobe can be used as a base but also on its own for dewy and natural, lit-from-within radiance.
– Dab it on with a sponge or your fingers onto the upper cheekbones, brow arches, Cupid’s bow, and decollet.
– It can also be applied as a final step on top of the powders to increase the highlighter intensity.”
Concept: “I wanted to make getting the ultimate glow easy for everyone. So we combined colors, formula, and technique to make highlighting like a pro within each person’s grasp. Highlighter can really magnify any makeup, but there are concerns for people with larger pores as the pigments tend to emphasize skin unevenness which is a problem that I have. I love to blend face oils and pigments together to smooth the skin texture and amplify the reflection of the pearls. That’s when I knew I had to create this highlighter. It’s the all-in-one, ultimate cheek palette for everyone.” – Huda Kattan, Brand Founder.